The ASP World Surfing Awards is the perfect vehicle to promote your brand to an extensive international audience interested in surfing, sport and an active lifestyle.
The ASP World Surfing Awards is the sport’s premiere gala event. The evening brings together the world’s greatest surfers, industry icons, all major surf brands and world-class entertainers as it honours and officially crowns the ASP World Champions.
In addition to substantial coverage from sport’s international media base, the 2012 ASP World Surfing Awards were broadcast for the first time LIVE on YouTube to over 29,000 people as well as Time Warner Cable in the United States. Highlights of the event ran in Europe, Brazil, South Africa, USA and throughout Australia.
Utilizing ASP’s extensive online and social media presence, ASP will drive your brand well beyond the four walls of the QT Hotel, making this a truly unique event to become part of.
Some sponsorship opportunities include:
- Naming rights to an Award
- Tickets with preferential seating
- TVC’s integrated into global broadcast
- Brand exposure at the event
- Product placement amongst surfing greats
- Logo inclusion on media wall
Limited sponsorship packages are available, for a tailored package please contact David Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 665 977
2012 Sponsors included Events Queensland, Nikon, Corona, Quiksilver, Billabong, Hurley, O’Neill.
The 2012 ASP World Surfing Awards received widespread media exposure through international media, broadcast and print. Here are some highlights:
- 2,500,000 Households received the live and delayed broadcast via Time Warner Cable in Southern California and Hawaii
- 29,674 Viewers tuned in to watch the live broadcast on YouTube
- 209,003 Unique exposures of ASP World Surfing Award press material on ASPWorldTour.com
- 270,000 ASP International Facebook fans updated with event info and press releases
- 1 TV newsfeed distributed to the ASP global database of 250 domestic and 2100 international media contacts. TV News coverage confirmed for major national and international news outlets.